Tuesday 22 April 2014

Setting the scene

In the time you are reading this blog you probably have gone through all of the boring parts of learning the syntax and very basics of programming and if not and you are a beginner that is looking for guide/tutorials for programming in this case I would recommend you to just keep searching on through the internet until you find tutorials that are comprehensible and friendly for your style of learning. There are several ways how to start learning programming.

  • books
  • tutorials/videos
  • learn by observing the code

I will try to post here as many articles as I can to let you know what I'm currently working on - with snippets of latest codes, explanations, short guides. I will be mentioning ideas that amazed me and current trends. 

What I find fascinating about programming?


For me programming means thinking with consequences - realizing aftermaths of your acts, thinking deep into the particular issue - analyzing the requirements, understanding the problem, finding its solutions and the Know What You Are Doing attitude really drives me. 

Or in some cases we just write few lines of code then hit the Debug button, cross fingers and start guessing what would happen when the debugger finishes building of our late night thoughts, Will it work? Do I need to ask this on SO? Usually it ends up with - oh no! just another missing ; syntax error..

Honestly now, mostly I like programming because it challenges me. It pushes me to the edges it tells me - "hey you moron, you cannot code this part without knowing how sockets and the network programming works". Programming knowledge never ends but it could end you when you become too lazy to read and study about new trends. 

Programming gave me the lifelong attitude not to sacrifice myself with only the nice shell of a thing I like or I promote. I just love to know what is inside the shell how and why it works this way - to understand the whole issue not just the cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your comment and for visiting my blog.